Have you started to notice little puffs of dust from the air duct when you turn on the home or office’s heating and cooling ventilation system? Is there dust coating the grill on the return vent register, or pet hair trapped in a vent? If yes, it might be time to call a local AC service and repair company about air duct cleaning services.
1. Pet fur tends to get caught in the air vents which provides a place for fungus, germs, molds, and allergens to live on.
2. You have unexplained respiratory problems.
3. If you or members of your family have an unexplained allergy, sinus, asthma, or other respiratory problem, excessive dirt and debris circulating through the ducts may be the problem. Air circulates through the home approximately 5 to 7 times per day. Air ducts cleaning can help alleviate respiratory symptoms by removing high levels of dirt and debris irritants. If you have had water or fire damage.
4. Abnormal moisture levels can potentially cause significant air pollution in the home. If you recently suffered damage from a water or fire loss, such as a burst pipe, groundwater, sewage backup, slow leak, or high humidity levels you might consider air duct cleaning services.
5. You see signs of rodent or insect infestation.
6. If you see or smell evidence that rodents or insects may be living in your ducts, then it’s time to call for duct cleaning help. Not only is this a health hazard, but it can also cause damage to your HVAC system which reduces its efficiency.
Watch this short video to find out more about air duct cleaning.
Improve Health and HVAC Efficiency
Not only can air duct cleaning services improve the health and indoor air quality of your home or office, but it can also lengthen the life of your central heating and air conditioning units and lower utility bills. Advantage Air and Service offers affordable solutions to reduce pollutants and keep you healthier. Schedule your duct-work inspection today with one of our experienced technicians.